[IP] Re: Mistaking Lows for Highs

I seldom recognize low sugars any more.  Spent 5 years with no symptoms
until I was 20 or lower.  Luckily, my husband could tell - but the clues
were very slight.  I would pull my hair while talking (we figured it was to
get the ideas out of my head) or sigh a lot.  But by the time these signs
showed, I was below 40 and dropping fast. With carb counting and MDI (more
than the 4 a day I was taking, my sugars are evening out and the "signs of
being low" are reappearing.  Now I can tell when I am around 40 and my
husband can notice if I drop below 60.

Can't wait to get on the pump..