Re: [IP] unusual morning rise?

Neal (my ex-husband's name, but I won't hold that against you :-))
My 12 year old son also rises in the morning but ONLY when he gets up at 6 am
for school.  On the weekends, he'll wake up low when he sleeps in.  I set his
basals to work for his school days, then take the 6-11a. basal down .1 or .2
per hour for Sat. and Sun. morning only.  He's on 1.1 from 3-6am, then .9 for
the rest of the day (until it all changes again.......<sigh>.  It's not just
you.  Does that help?