[IP] Diabetes Interview

Was at the local hospital this morning for a 'diabetes awareness' meeting
and read a copy of Diabetes Interview (or some name like that).  It was
chalk full of interesting articles - one, incidentally saying that only 1%
of diabetics get their info on diabetes off the internet [ and didn't say
the IP list was truly thee BEST sort of diabetes info this diabetic has ever
had in 35 years!!!!] I thought it was teriffic and might even subscribe -
except I don't have the publisher.  Are all the articles so unbiased or did
I just happen across a 'good' issue?  (So many of the mags I subscribed to
years ago really just trotted out the 'party line' that I finally gave up on
'em.   Please post the address or email me at email @ redacted