[IP] BD mini Pen

Well we finally got a BD mini pen today (actually we got 2, 1 for home, 1
 for school).  We use U in the am so some of the carbs were not being
 with H because he has a 1:30 ratio, now hopefully we will have better
 control/coverage.  Until we finally get on the pump.  So far the Dr. we go
to seems propump, so hopefully it will be soon.
mom to Taylor 9 (who hopes to pump soon), Amanda 7, and Alex 21 months