Re: [IP] quick advice needed...

> If you are trying to profile, you should not test anymore often than
> every 3-4 hours at night. The disruption to your sleep pattern will
> mess up your bg's. Do it over several nights with a rest in between
> and use the composite data points. Unless your bg's are really out to
> lunch, this will produce better results in the long run.

thanks michael...  the tons of testing was actually from a failed
night-time profile....  my bg was 255 when i thought it should be in
range, and then within 45 minutes of a correctional dose came down to
92... but it was pretty stable after that... just worrisome...  i still
haven't had an opportunity to test night-time basals, but maybe
tonight.... right now, i'm going back to bed... i had an exam at 8:30 this
morning (which probably doesn't sound early to most of you, but 6am
wake-up is not something that i as a 22 yr old college student do on a
regular basis)...  anyway...  when i do profiles i try to only wake up
twice druing the night....

Jessica Elena Marder