Re: [IP] Fashion Concious Pumps

In a message dated 11/19/99 2:59:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Stephanie and I made an "astonishing" discovery for the fashion concious
pumps around the world (never mind the wearers of the pumps...LOL)
 On Halloween, Stephanie wanted to wear an outfit without pockets so we did
the baby sock with saftey pin routine...with a twist. She used a sock with
halloween decorations and pinned it outside her clothes for all the world to
see!  >>

And hey!

Elvis wants to be a Hamentaschen for Purim!!!