[IP] Re: Grief

I never went through grief when first diagnosed, I was 11 years old and
pretty ignorant about the disease, even though my sister had been diagnosed
a year earlier.  And then, as I flew through the last 37 years, it never
slowed me down, and I've been fine.  But now, after all these years, I'm
getting tired of it, and I find I'm more bummed about it these days.  I
guess I always thought I'd see a cure in my lifetime but now I'm not so sure
anymore.  And now it looks like I may have a fight on my hands with the
insurance company about getting a pump.  *sigh*  I'm just getting too old
for all these battles, oh, to be 25 again!  :-)

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping....