[IP] vacation

Hi Everyone,
This is the first time I've ever posted anything, but I read all the digests...

I'll be spending the Christmas holidays visiting my in-laws in Slovakia.
Although I have been there many times this is the first time with my pump
[D].  Any suggestions or advice from seasoned travels??  I keep trying to
think of everything I'll need and how much I'll need, but I am always
nervous that I won't think of everything....Thanks a bunch!