[IP] Fashion Concious Pumps

Stephanie and I made an "astonishing" discovery for the fashion concious pumps around the world (never mind the wearers of the pumps...LOL)
On Halloween, Stephanie wanted to wear an outfit without pockets so we did the baby sock with saftey pin routine...with a twist. She used a sock with halloween decorations and pinned it outside her clothes for all the world to see! We've since discovered that the socks can be inexpensively purchased at dollar stores for most any occasion/season.
I realize that this may not rock the world for many folks, but when you're 10, it's kind of fun!
Betsy, mom of 10 yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98