From: Ruth Schneider [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 1999 2:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Drawing Cartidges

people are prob. wondering why I would take so many cartridges..  (SARA) !
I have this vision/nightmare that geneva has some kind of  accident  (you
know...like she is biking on the island and runs into a crocodile and gets
her leg bitten off)     and she had to go to the hospital and we didn't have
enough of her  V/H 'mix' for the stay in hospital.
am I too paranoid, or what?

>just drew up about 6 cartridges last night to take to florida for vacation
this week.  I keep them in the butter dish in our refrigerator.