Re: [IP] Drawing Cartidges

people are prob. wondering why I would take so many cartridges..  (SARA) !
I have this vision/nightmare that geneva has some kind of  accident  (you know...like she is biking on the island and runs into a crocodile and gets her leg bitten off)     and she had to go to the hospital and we didn't have enough of her  V/H 'mix' for the stay in hospital.
am I too paranoid, or what?