[IP] velosulin/humalog mix, faith

faith,
great idea.   I could not come up with a way to get odd numbers of velosulin in the cartridge.  have been just eyeballing.

how much humalog does willie use in addition to velosulin 50?

ruth
>We started with 50 units velosulin (2, 25
unit syringes full that I place in an empty insulin vial) I then
draw the 50 units of velosulin into a new empty cartridge. Then I
fill the cartridge the rest of the way with Humalog.