[IP] Re: renting pump, was Endo says yes...

The pump rep that I spoke with the other day told me that we
could rent to own if we wanted to! She said sometimes people do
that if they aren't 100% sure they'll like the pump. We aren't
going that route though.
We are paying a costshare of 15% of $5000, which is $850.
However, the pump rep said that she and the insurance coordinator
have been getting Tricare to whittle the costshares down
considerably so who knows what we'll actually end up paying, if
anything (they are working towards 100% coverage.)

RoseLea said:
Where can you rent a pump?

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)