[IP] Re: I talked to my endo... to Jan

Thanks, Jan.  I think I'm going to go for it.  Maybe I'll get lucky and the
insurance company will see it my way.  I was surprised at my Endo's
response, since when I asked him about pumping a few years ago, he said "no
way" now he says he'll support me in whatever I want to do.  So I guess
things change, I will, however let the insurance company know that we can do
this the easy way or the hard way, and the hard way will definitely cost
THEM money.  *muhahahahaha*

T1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...