[IP] non-diabetic.

Curtis wrote:
> You can't get any better controlled than a non-diabetic.

and I know I am taking this out of the context in which it was originally
written, BUT, I know some pretty UN controlled non-diabetics.....if having
diabetes means I have to watch what I eat and how much exercise I get and how
OTHER things affect my day to day life, then FINE, I will take it...when I
see with what wanton disregard and flagrant lack of respect some
non-diabetics live, I almost feel sorry for them.  I guess ignorance is
bliss, eh?

How is THAT for a different perspective!??

Sara, who still wouldn't MIND if they found a cure...but it would suck for my
MNMD stock...LOL