: [IP] Pager pals

Jan wrote:
>  Am I to assume that the "kewl clear pager leash" will attach
> to the person in  the same manner that our pumps attach to us?

well if I hd MY way, they would, but the mercenary b**ch in me calls out for
something more financially rewarding.  We need something to attach it to a
belt loop or something..and I mean MORE than just knotting it on the
loop...we need some kind of liitle snap or something.  HEY we can use those
useless plastic caps!  Super glue the male end to the beeper itself, then the
tubing attaches to it, just as normal.  Then the end that we screw onto our
reservoir needs to be modified somehow to hook it onto the person....get
those thinking caps out!