[IP] Bouncing Basals

I know YMMV and it certainly does on the IP list, but I went on the pump to
help smooth out my 'brittle' diabetes and found the pump not only smoothed
it out - somewhat- but that I'm relearning my diabetes like I did in year
one = 35 years ago.

My basals change with the seasons, hours of daylight and probably my
attitude.  I'd give my eye teeth if they were constant but they change and
since I've given up fighting it and just do that basal testing protocol
every couple of months, I've fared better.  My HA1cs have gone from 8.5 and
higher to 7.5 - not perfect but a heck of a lot better - AND my 30 year
chronic depression is gone, my neuropathy is better, etc. etc. etc.
Keep on pumpin' and hang in there.