[IP] Sils for 3 days/bumps, redness

We had the same problem. We use velosulin/humalog mix. Not so hard
to do and it really works. We started with 50 units velosulin (2, 25
unit syringes full that I place in an empty insulin vial) I then
draw the 50 units of velosulin into a new empty cartridge. Then I
fill the cartridge the rest of the way with Humalog. You must be
careful not to let any insulin from your cartridge back into the
Humalog vial.
Good luck,
Faith, mom of Willy, 13.5 yrs old, pumping for 4