Re: [IP] Questions from a 5 month pumper

 >I had a problem with false expectations too.  If you listen to the
 >(I don't know what else to call it) you get the impression that the pump
 >magically give you flat line Bgs.  I took my 2 months to figure out that
 >wasn't the case and that I wasn't doing something wrong.

The pump is just a tool. Its success or failure is in the hands of the user
and their support team.  There is no magic here... just a lot of common
sense and hard work to make it work. And even then, each person is
different... pumping is not a guaranteed process that will automatically
work well for everyone.