Re: [IP] I talked to my endo...

In a message dated 11/19/99 11:43:39 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< He told me that the biggest stumbling block for someone
 with my control (my last 2 A1c's were 5.9 and 6.1) is the insurance company.
 He told me he has one patient with control like mine and after trying and
 trying, the insurance company flatly refused to pay for the pump.  >>

Hi Roselea

Have faith. I remember my endo's mouth dropping open when I was approved for
the pump. Within five days of his letter being sent to the insurance company.
Seems he has type 1s who have problems maintaining control who can't get
approved and here I was, a type 2 with A1cs in the same range as yours ...

So I don't believe it's control: It's insurance companies.