Re: [IP] problems problems problems :(

ok, gianna,  I will take a stab at it.
has the weather done a big change back east ?  is it much colder now?
we are now having to do major changes with geneva's carb ratio and I am noticing that the weather is now much cooler.
just a thought.
oh...and I also was wondering if growth hormones are still working on you?  aren't you still under 20?  I would think that this might do some damage to numbers .
> Before last Saturday I had perfect numbers and used under 20 units
a day for several weeks, and now, same diet and activity level and I'm up to
about 40 units