Re: [IP] unusual morning rise?

> Is this pattern of a need for more insulin early morning only
if awoken normal?  how should I deal with it
our daughter, geneva, has a similar phenomenon but hers happens when she goes to sleep.
this problem occurs with several members on the list.    for some reason, as soon as your feet hit the floor in the am , your basal needs increase. some folks have a huge increase!
with geneva, we do temp basal as soon as she is in the bed and ready to sleep.  she goes from 0.5 normal basal up to 0.9 or 1.0 usually.  (a big jump)
good luck,