[IP] Miss America

Don't know IF she checked it but recently had e-mail conversation with her
where she asked me the address.  Haven't heard back so don't know.

I posted her responce up on site (so if someone wants her e-mail address it is
somewhere in archives you can probably look under Nicole

>wonder if she has checked the IP website/mail list ?

>> Miss America 1999 continues to raise diabetes awareness -
>> MiniMed Inc. (Nasdaq:MNMD) announced today that it is partnering
>> Nicole Johnson, Miss America 1999, to continue her mission of diabetes
>> awareness.

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.