[IP] problems, problems, problems :(

Gianna - Boy, talk about a rough time. I noticed you said you changed
insulin bottles but did the new bottle have the same lot number? Did you
get both bottles at the same time? Do you get your insulin at a local
pharmacy or do you have it delivered to your house? I had a problem last
summer and it was suggested that even if insulin is good when it leaves
the manufacturer it can be compromised anywhere along it's journey from
them to you. If you use Humalog don't call Lilly because they'll just
say it's not approved for use in pumps but if you take insulin back to
the pharmacy they will replace it and send the stuff in question back to
the manufacturer with a brief history of what's happening so it can be
checked. . .  Donna