Re: [IP] Humalog Insulin

Most pump users use Humalog in their pumps.  MiniMed knows
this.  The only reason I can think of that they would tell
you not to use it is that is not officially approved for
pump use by the FDA.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I have been reading all the questions, and I have
> one...My Endo D has put me
> on Humalog to use in my pump. MiniMed 507C. I had a
> problem and called
> MiniMed and told them I use Humalog. They said that
> Humilin not Humalog
> should be used in the pump. Is anyone else using Humalog?
> And are you
> experencing fast acting changes in Blood sugar levels?
>             Bob

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *