Re: [IP] problems problems problems :(

In a message dated 11/18/99 11:36:03 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Now, I have gained about 5 pounds in the past month from not exercising as
 much (too cold out!!) but i don't see where this could affect insulin need
 so much?   >>

Oh Gianna.....Im so sorry youre having a rough time.....but even before I
read the above sentence, I though to myself...."I bet she's been too busy to
exercise"    I think youve GOT to make time for it.  Ask Santa for a
treadmill or stationary bike for Christmas!!

Take care, sweetie!