Re: [IP] Obsessive?

In a message dated 11/19/99 1:47:01 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< She said I was obsessive about my diabetes, probably because I was so well
 > organized with detailed records so we could talk about the pump.
Oh my God!  You are discribing my dealings with my endo exactly!!   Im called
compulsive because I want to (after many years of slip-shod control) do
whatever I can to achieve a target range of 70-120 !

Natalie.....youre right on target!  What can we do about this attitude?