[IP] Growth Spurt/ Increased Insulin Use

Josh has been doing great on the pump until a few days ago.  His basals
seemed to be set right and his carb/insulin ratios seemed to be correct, but
suddenly he is running high.  His logs for the last few days show he is
eating HUGE amounts of food and taking boluses right and left and his blood
sugars (previously 78 to 130 with an occasional glitch) are in the 200's
consistently.  Assuming this is a growth spurt (I sure hope it is- my food
bill is astronomical), should he increase his basals all around, just keep
bolusing and ride it out, or what?  And how long does this usually last?
Whew!  Just when you think you've got it down- oh well.  Thanks for all your
help.  I know many of you have BTDT.