Re: [IP] Old timers Barry

Barry -

Your story was a riot!  I never got to the point where my Doc said "don't
write down 1+, 2+ etc" which I would never have done.  Instead, my Doc
always looked at my tests when I had an office visit.  I think that's why,
to this day, I write down all my tests - and if something unusual happends,
I jot that down too, for future reference.  I have all my tests logged in
books back to 1991.  My friend Connie, on the Eastern Shore (Maryland) still
has ALL of her tests written down.  We think someday, somebody could use
them.  If nobody else can, WE can!

Yes, I hated that orange color too, but it was always blue in the
morning...and I didn't know what to do about it anyway.  Yes, you're right -
there's NEVER been a better time to be diabetic!

Thanks, Jane