[IP] I am having to change to sils....

I have picked up bits and pieces of the digests that have information fro
several of you about problems you ahve had with your sil sites.  They found
that I am having an allergic reaction to the metal in the bent needle sets,
so I have to go to the others.  Could I please ask that someone who knows
what these problems are and what you are doing about fixing them for
yourselves please write and tell me so that I can try not to have so much
trouble with these sites.  I have been having to change my sites every 1 - 1
1/2 days right now.  Today's actually ended up weeping with some bloody
fluid.  They said it wasn't infection, but to get it out and not use them
again.  Thanks for the help.