Re: [IP] MM 508

Thanks for the reply ---I think I understand better now. I guess (as with
many things) - if it ain't broke don't fix it.  Marc's is a discount drug
store native to the Cleveland area and the batteries turn over like
lightening.  I usually have to check several times before I find a group to
buy and then I clear out the rack.  I've heard from others in the Cleveland
area that they do the same -- so maybe - just maybe the pumpers are keeping
the batteries at Marc's fresh!!!!   I checked today and they were $.69 --
what a deal!

Liz B.