Re: [IP] Master Cook Deluxe-funny story-great price

In a message dated 11/18/99 10:03:22 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I dunno. I'm the kind of person who would have told the clerk a mistake
 perhaps been made. I'm not much "into" dishonesty and certainly wouldn't
 about it.
 Jan >>

Thanks Jan,
I was wondering if I was the only "grouchy" one who sees it your way.  Being
a small business owner, this "great price" made me cringe.  Sorry for whoever
disagrees, that's my opinion.