RE: [IP] The misunderstood Bagels

At 03:48 PM 11/18/1999  David L. Dougherty wrote:
 >Yes it does. I am going to get some and weigh them and see how close the
 >label is to being correct. I'll let you know how the experiment goes.

Also check the labels for what they say the serving size is. If they say a
serving is 45 carbs, but a single bagel = 2 servings, you have a potential
problem if you didn't notice this little difference. This is true for a lot
of foods... they make the serving size really small so it looks low carb.
Then when you eat a normal adult human portion you get zapped.