[IP] Stupid question of the week

Hubby here, she is still at work:

Shari told me last night the stupid question of the week and I thought it
was really funny.  She had a patient wondering if a pump (don't remember
which one) was Y2K compatible and she said yes.  Then they asked about the
batteries whither or not they were Y2K compatible.  She had to explain that
the batteries didn't have any date keeping features about them so yes, they
were ready for the new year as well!

Another patient thought that only cake and chocolate had any sugar in them
so she could eat everything else without fear.