[IP] Drawing Cartidges

I new to the pump, and am used to the routine. Being a
little on the relaxed side of life, I was looking at
ways to make life even easier (the pump is
night-and-day compared to MDI). I was wondering
whether anyone draws several cartridges at a time and
stores them for use instead of drawing a cartridge on
an as-needed basis. I tried this once while I was on
vacation and experienced no problems, but was
wondering whether anyone has a longer experience from
which to draw conclusions. Also, maybe it would be a
good idea to lobby Lilly, Squibb, Minimed and
Disetronic to manufacture pre-filled
cartridges--imagine the time and frustration (those
tiny bubbles) saved!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?