[IP] Mistaking Highs for lows

Having been at this diabetes thing for 41+ years, I've determined that
for me I will only be aware of a low or occasionally mistake a higher
number for a low if my bg is changing somewhat rapidly.

I've often wondered if I have hypoglycemic unawareness or if I just
don't have the erratic bg swings now that I know how to play the game.
It seems if my bg drops slowly I can adjust/compensate for numbers as
low as 33 and appear to be normal to people who don't know me too well.
However, if my bg is falling rapidly I can be totally useless at 55 -

Diabetes will never be called boring will it!