Re: [IP] Humalog Insulin

I have been reading all the questions, and I have one...My Endo D has put me
on Humalog to use in my pump. MiniMed 507C. I had a problem and called
MiniMed and told them I use Humalog. They said that Humilin not Humalog
should be used in the pump. Is anyone else using Humalog? And are you
experencing fast acting changes in Blood sugar levels?  Also, Someone was
saying that trainers don't teach the silhouette. I was taught that from the
git go. I tried the soft set, but they didn't penetrate deep enough. Being a
man of 55, and not a 99lb weakling, I need the that loooooong needle of the