From: Sherry Webb Nolan [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 3:06 PM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Mistaking Lows for Highs

Up. When my bg crashes more then 50pts in an hour from any number, whether
it is 100 and I am actually low at 50 or from 250 and I am 200, I feel low.
Same for Highs.  If I climb more then 50 pts. in an hour I feel high.  So
after every meal...you guessed it.

Ok so I was 62 before lunch and felt low.  Didn't after but 2hrs. post I
feel really low and she tests....sh*t I am 38.  Really need to adjust these
ratios before pump.  Going to juice up.

-- Sherry
ps. glad I am 20 feet from the kitchen and can grab a free juice at work.
And jolly ranchers. :) YIPPE. :)