Re: [IP] feeling low....

A dogs ability to sense a low comes from within..it isn't a thing that can
be trained. Once you find a dog that can sense a low you can the train it
for what you want it to do to help you.
Service animals are not required by the ADA to be certified. There are 2
service dog lists that can give you alot of info. I will email this to you
Ginny who had a siezure alert dog and has SD in training for other tasks.
email @ redacted
aol IM chat ID riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830