RE: [IP] feeling low....

> Hmm...I don't know.
> But if you are taking the T then you are in/near Boston?
> Are you worried about going alone on the T because of possible
> reactions? Just curious.  I work in Natick, MA and take the

yup.. i live in east cambridge and go to (simmons, as in my email address)
in boston... my worry is that the several scary episodes of
hypo-unawareness that i had i basically ended up wandering around at
school without knowing where i was, or anything going on around me...
both times someone i knew found me and encouraged me to get food...  i
worry that if i were taking the T to school and i ended up like that i
might well wander off the train in the middle of mission hill or something
after missing my stop at school....

Jessica Elena Marder