[IP] feeling low....

so, i've been feeling low for several hours....  i keep checking, but i've
been stable between 100 and 160 since 10:30 this morning... (at 8:30 i was
237, which i think was from the lovely hormone rush i got "frolicking"
last night...)  so, why do i keep feeling out of it?  is there anything i
can do?  bleh.. first i start experiencing hypo unawareness, and now
pseudo-hypos...  (is that what the technical term would be?)  also....  if
i were to decide to get a dog, i might like to try to train him/her to
recognize my lows/highs, as i'm getting less and less reliable.....
anyone have ideas on how one might go about doing this?  (i have no idea,
particularly as i don't often notice my own early symptoms....)  if i did
manage to train a dog to do this, would it be possible to get it certified
as an assistance dog?  (that would really solve my problem of worrying
about taking the T and stuff...)  just looking for some feedback...

Jessica Elena Marder