Re: [IP] dating/first encouters...30 yrs later

In a message dated 11/18/1999 10:48:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< He was
 very intriqued with my new hair loss from my chemo and was out looking for
 hats with me (giggle). >>
Ginny, maybe this belongs on another board, but are you being treated for
cancer right now?  I am a 9.5 year breast cancer survivor (and hair loss
survivor).  Any support you need, email me. - Sunny