RE: [IP] Batteries -- was Bagels

At 10:09 AM 11/18/1999  Karissa Hagler wrote:
 >I just
 >received a new shipment of supplies form my distributor and the batteries
they
 >sent were 675G?  They are from MiniMed, but I thought that the 507c only
 >used the
 >357 from energizer.  Did the batteries change with out me knowing it?

I think a call to MiniMed would be in order. Either they sent the wrong
batteries or the new ones will also work in older pumps. From what I
understand the batteries that you got are for the new 508. These batteries
are supposed to have more life than the older batteries, to support the new
features. But I don't know if the voltages, etc. of the 675G are the same
as the 357 batteries. You need to call to make sure before you try them.

Sam