From: Karissa Hagler [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 1:10 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Bagels

Hello fellow pumpers!  I am still a newbie at this pump stuff, (I just
reached my
one month anniversary with my 507c!) and I have a question about batteries.
have see all the threads running about the 357 and the cost etc. fortunately
for
me, my insurance does pick up the cost of the "disposable battery pack," but
was wondering if MiniMed has changed the batteries that go into the 507c?  I
just
received a new shipment of supplies form my distributor and the batteries
they
sent were 675G?  They are from MiniMed, but I thought that the 507c only
used the
357 from energizer.  Did the batteries change with out me knowing it?  Any
Thanks!
Karissa