Re: [IP] I can see, but the eye doctor can't.

Jen, i'm with you 100%  The statement that man made to you was totally
uncalled for and very unprofessional. Just because he's seen alot of patients
have retinopathy he thinks he can tell every diabetic that it will happen to
them!  I'd do exactly as your doing, i don't think your in denial i think
your being realistic, and are accepting the fact that it may happen not
deciding its going to no matter what.  Get a new doc.