Re: [IP] Bagels

Hello fellow pumpers!  I am still a newbie at this pump stuff, (I just reached my
one month anniversary with my 507c!) and I have a question about batteries.  I
have see all the threads running about the 357 and the cost etc. fortunately for
me, my insurance does pick up the cost of the "disposable battery pack," but I
was wondering if MiniMed has changed the batteries that go into the 507c?  I just
received a new shipment of supplies form my distributor and the batteries they
sent were 675G?  They are from MiniMed, but I thought that the 507c only used the
357 from energizer.  Did the batteries change with out me knowing it?  Any