RE: [IP] Endo says YES to pump, but...

I will be 40 next April, have been on the pump since 3/1/99 and have been
diabetic for 22 years, so I do not agree entirely with your Dr.  My blood
sugars are almost always normal now and my HbA1c's are in the low 6's.  She
cannot predict how your body will react - you have to find out for yourself.  I
think you will be both pleased and quite relieved when you see what a
difference it will make to your whole outlook and life in general.

Good luck!!