Re: [IP] Re:Master Cook Deluxe-funny story-great price

In a message dated 11/18/99 11:59:50 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm not sure I would consider this dishonesty. To me, this is not the
 same as the clerk accidentaly hitting the wrong key or handing you a 10
 instead of a 1. The store is responsible for having their computer
 systems set up to charge correctly >>

Probably a YMMV "thing." I would still have told the cashier to double-check
to see that it had been rung up correctly. But that's me. Others may feel
differently. I wasn't trying to get on my "high horse" here. Just saying what
I would have done.