Re: [IP] Inflated Charges

I discussed this with MM and the woman told me that .. MM distributes to
other companies and they can price things anyway they want .. I just had that
happen to me I ordered Soft-Set though a company I have been using for years
... I get a 500 dollar durable medical .. and so I told the girl just send me
what ever 500 dollars will give .. I got one box of 12 Soft Set .. for a yr
.. UMMM HELLO I am lucky if that last one month .. so I then looked at the
paper and it said ... one box of 12  345 dollars I could not believe it I
then called MM and the girl told me that .. MM charges 120 dollars a box ./..
whew !  I was surprised myself .. best bet if you can is go though MM ..
Julie P.