Re: [IP] dating/first encounters w/ a pump

I had that happen I always explain my pump either 1 or 2nd date .. one man
was a bit leary as to how my stomatch looked ..  and shyed away at first but
we are going out again this friday so guess he got over that ... I am a very
upfront person .. so have never found it a problem to state or talk about my
pump .. things are not so scary if you talk about them .. for me anyway ..
hope it goes well and works out :-) Julie P.